Sklep internetowy: bioprima.pl
Reason to Write: Low-Intermediate
"Guidelines, strategies, and practice in writing for academic success.
- Reason to Write takes students through the writing process from generating ideas, drafting and revising, to proof-reading and editing.
- The first two books in the series concentrate on paragraph writing; the last two books focus on essay writing.
- Each theme-based unit contains a short, thought-provoking reading passage to spark students' interest and provide meaningful issues to write about.
- Accompanying activities establish a framework for lively, in-depth discussion and the development of analytical thinking skills, which are so crucial to effective writing in higher education.
- All instruction in each unit, including grammar, vocabulary, and rhetorical style, is thoroughly integrated with the theme and the writing objectives, so that students proceed along a seamless path from reading to thinking to writing, from the preparatory stages of writing to the completion of a final written piece.